RS-14V Surface Sampler
Representative samples at your fingertips. The RS-14V Surface Sampler is a remotely-controlled surface sampling system designed for oceanography and limnology research, source water testing and environmental monitoring.
Keeping Your Hands Out of the Water
Robust: The RS-14V Surface Sampler collects up to 14 grab samples and is capable of operating under the most extreme conditions, resists shocks and severe outdoor exposure.
Automated: This sampler offers pre-programming and remote mobile control, as well as automatic triggering via external sensors.
Low-consumption: The RS-14V system offers long-term deployment from 6 weeks to 6 months, greatly simplifying sampling operations and reducing logistical complexities.
Certified: This system is controlled by Fluidion’s patented technology using an internal vacuum pump that has been certified through the European ETV Program, ensuring uncontaminated sampling every time.
Why the RS-14V Surface Sampler?
‣ Skip the manual labor, get automatic representative and certified samples of water.
‣ Run extended sampling campaigns on a single battery charge with high repeatability and minimal field maintenance.
‣ Obtain accurate samples with zero cross-contamination issues, equivalent to those performed by a trained technician.
‣ Deploy the system in a variety of contexts: near shore, floating, or even from a vessel.
‣ Simplify your sampling operations and get time-series samples with pre-programmed and remote triggering options.