Sampling has never been easier or more accurate. The Coastal Sampler is optimized for rapid collection of large volume samples, perfect for oceanographic and limnological research.
A Real Sampling Workhorse
Rugged: The Coastal Sampler is designed to face the most challenging weather and environmental conditions, supporting extended field operations on a single battery charge.
Autonomous: This sampler can be easily remotely controlled or programmed to autonomously collect fourteen 500 mL samples from the surface to 100m depth in a variety of configurations.
Versatile: It can be deployed in various environments, from ocean floors to lakes and rivers, with customizable sampling bottles to meet the most diverse customer requirements.
Adaptive Sampling: This system offers fully autonomous pre-scheduled sampling, triggered sampling, or autonomous adaptive sampling (based on data from connected external sensors).
Why the Coastal Sampler?
‣ Skip the manual labor, get automatic representative samples of water for oceanography and limnology research.
‣ Perform extended sampling campaigns on a single battery charge thanks to an ultra-low-power sleep mode and large internal battery.
‣ Obtain accurate samples with zero cross-contamination issues using a novel sampling mechanism based on vacuum reservoir drive.
‣ Simplify your sampling operations and get time-series samples with pre-programmed and remote triggering options.
‣ Customize bottles with filters and additives specific to your needs.
‣ Collect large samples including suspended solid matter for sedimentology applications.