January 25-26, 2017
FLUIDION - CARREFOUR DE L'EAU 2017
Come join FLUIDION to the 18th Carrefour de l'Eau trade show in Rennes, Parc des Expositions (Hall 5 Booth 277, January 25-26, 2017)
We will present, in collaboration avec le SIAAP, the Focus session titled "Validation of the fluidion ALERT SYSTEM microbiology analyser as an alert station for bacterial contamination (E.Coli)" - Wednesday January 25, 18:00. You can download your free invitation here (invitation code : PART2017) : https://lnkd.in/dVFbFrj
The microbiology ALERT system, for quantifying E Coli and Total Coliforms in situ. The ALERT system is the only instrument that is capable to perform automatically, in situ, the sample collection and microbiological analysis operations, and to send data and alerts in real time! It can be installed in no time, and requires only a minimum of maintenance. It can float (e.g. attached to a buoy), or can be installed in any facility. It works in all environments and under all weather conditions, without needing external power. And it can be controlled remotely and wirelessly via a smartphone or a web interface!
- Are you a municipality that is concerned about local water quality?
- Do you suspect fecal contamination of your source or drinking water?
- Do you manage swimming, fishing or aquaculture facilities, and are worried such contamination?
- You want to reassure your clients about your proactive stance on water quality?
- Are you managing a potable water or wastewater plant?
In this case, come see us ! We would be glad to show you how the ALERT System can help in your specific case !
Carrefour de l'Eau 2017 - Hall : 5 | Booth : 277