Nov 29 - Dec 2 2016
fluidion will be present at the Pollutec 2016 trade show organised in Lyon (Hall : 4 | Aisle : K | Stand : 124), between November 29 and December 2, 2016. Here we will present our latest innovations for water quality monitoring, and for generating pollution alerts. We will focus on two producs, both intended to greatly simplify your pollution monitoring efforts, and measure water quality in situ !
- The Rapid Sampler RS-14V enables you to collect samples for environmental monitoring, impact studies, accidental pollution mapping, and storm water monitoring! Acquiring a sample from your smartphone is now possible with our technology !
- The microbiology ALERT system, for quantifying E Coli and Total Coliforms in situ. The ALERT system is the only instrument that is capable to perform automatically, in situ, the sample collection and microbiological analysis operations, and to send data and alerts in real time! It can be installed in no time, and requires only a minimum of maintenance. It can float (e.g. attached to a buoy), or can be installed in any facility. It works in all environments and under all weather conditions, without needing external power. And it can be controlled remotely and wirelessly via a smartphone or a web interface!
- Are you a municipality that is concerned about local water quality?
- Do you suspect fecal contamination of your source or drinking water?
- Do you manage swimming, fishing or aquaculture facilities, and are worried such contamination?
- You want to reassure your clients about your proactive stance on water quality?
- Are you managing a potable water or wastewater plant?
In this case, come see us ! We would be glad to show you how the ALERT System can help in your specific case !
POLLUTEC 2016 - Hall : 4 | Allée : K | Stand : 124